"Lihatlah Lebih Dekat"

I don't know why somehow this morning I want to listen to an old song by a now fully grown Indonesian singer - Sherina Munaf. It was a song when I was a child. I loved it back then since I love the melody. But this morning, I just realized how deep this song is. 


I am in love with its lyric. I love sherina's sincere voice when she sang this song. And below is my favorite part of the lyiric
Mengapa bintang bersinar
Mengapa air mengalir
Mengapa dunia berputar
Lihat segalanya lebih dekat
Dan 'kuakan mengerti
May be it is related to a writing that is in progress :) Well then, good morning pals ... Don't forget to take a look closer to anything in your life ... and you will understand everything better :)

Comments

  1. Sahabat yang slalu ada...
    dalam suka dan duka...

    sahabat yang slalu ada..
    dalam suka dan duka...

    it's you dude.. :)

    selamat berjumpa dengan duniamu. enjoy your days disana yyyaaa :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Bad Reviews Don’t Stop Me from Watching X-Men: Apocalypse

Movie Review | Stream of Tears in Wedding Dress

Kung Fu Panda 2 | Movie Review